Random Post

Aug 31, 2020

Heroes of Might and Magic Spells on DMsGuild!

In my free time, I like to adapt magic items and spells from other game franchises to D&D 5e, and the Heroes of Might and Magic series has always been on the top of the list for those. I recently finished, polished up, and published a collection of spells from both Heroes of Might and Magic II and III and put them up for sale on DMsGuild. It was fun to try and adapt the spells into unique and useful spells for a tabletop roleplaying game, and I know I'm definitely going to use some of them in my own campaigns that I run.

My suggested price is $2, but you can get it for free if you want as well. Click here to check out the product!

How do you like my copyright-free cover?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and suggestions. Please comment with your thoughts!