Random Post

Apr 6, 2020

Argaenothruzil Creation of the World Poem Parchment

I was going through my documents and found a lot of material I wrote about Argaenothruzil. As much as I like writing stuff for my newer, more D&D DMG-helped-along setting, Hearth, Argae will always hold a special place in my heart, and sometimes I forget just how much work I put into its worldbuilding.

This parchment, the text of which can be red here, is based on the original Anglo-Saxon manuscript found of Beowulf. The poem uses kennings and alliterative verse to tell the story, just like Beowulf does, and it does so surprisingly well. I've noticed that it takes about 5 years to appreciate something anew, and I'm really impressed with this project.

This picture was uploaded earlier, but the post was hard to find, so I decided to use this chance to reminisce about it and reupload it for view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and suggestions. Please comment with your thoughts!