Random Post

Apr 1, 2022

Abelhawk's Warcraft III Easter Eggs: Complete Edition

 It's been a fruitful six years since I first started my Warcraft III Easter Egg series. Since that first video went "viral" within that specific audience, I've been able to monetize my YouTube channel, assemble a fun and fulfilling community of Warcraft III enthusiasts, meet an actual Warcraft III developer and collaborate with him, and learn so much about this game that I love so much. I'm so glad I was poking around in the Warcraft III files and found these Easter eggs in the first place. The world needed to see them, and I feel blessed to be the one to be able to fill that niche.

Today, on the six-year anniversary of my first video I posted, I present to you the Complete Edition of my Warcraft III Easter eggs series. Not only does it fix the mistakes I made the first time through and have a much better voiceover for everything, it showcases several never-before-seen Easter eggs and shows a few interesting (and disappointing) changes that Warcraft III Reforged made. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and suggestions. Please comment with your thoughts!