Random Post

Jan 31, 2024

Project Month 2024!

 

I've felt listless, wayward, and lacking purpose the past month or so. But I know from past experience that I have rare talents and resources, and this is the perfect time for me to rediscover the things that make me excited to be alive. I need to free myself from the grasp of endless entertainment and focus more on living in the moment, healing my atrophied mind, repairing my imagination, reconnecting with my past self, and using the keys of the past to unlock my future. This will be a project month to explore as diverse a range of project types as possible so that I can find one or more that I can latch onto for lasting inspiration and determination.

I am Austin of PretzelLectern, and I am burdened with glorious purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and suggestions. Please comment with your thoughts!