Random Post

Dec 11, 2021

Doodles

Sometimes when I doodle something, a specific drawing just stands out for some reason. Maybe it's got a sort of perfect symmetry to it, or a beauty in a collection of its curved lines, or a humanoid figure looks particularly realistic in its form, or maybe it's just a well-detailed ink drawing with no mistakes in it. When that happens, I cut out the drawing and put it in an envelope called the "Envelope of Fame."

After many years, I accumulated quite a few of these precious drawings, and I realized how much I wanted to showcase them. At first I organized them into compilation PSDs, but just looking at a big mass wasn't a good way to appreciate the individual doodles. So I made this video. It was hard to come up with what music to play while the doodles were scrolling, but in the end I decided on the soundtrack from Goofy's Extremely Goofy Skateboarding (2001), which reminds me of the most carefree years of my life; and "Knight Gold" from Heroes of Might and Magic II Gold (1998), which I would like performed at my funeral, if at all possible.

I proudly present this compilation as a deep look into my artistic heart over the past 15 or so years. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and suggestions. Please comment with your thoughts!