Random Post

Jun 18, 2013

Writing Center Infomercial

Done! Check out what I've been working on for the past month or so. Most of the work was finding people to cast in it, but it's finally done. I work at the Writing Center and our old video was... lacking in luster, to say the least... so I thought this one would be both entertaining and informative. It was a lot of fun to write the script, direct the filming and voice acting (in an actual recording studio too!), and edit the footage in the end.


A big thanks to all the actors (both willing and unwilling), the Writing Center Staff, Peterzach Power for the logo and color scheme input, my little brother for the wastebasket shot, and the infomercial that inspired me, Orgreenic Cookingware (don't buy it, but it is a convincing infomercial).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and suggestions. Please comment with your thoughts!