Random Post

Nov 13, 2020

Inktober 2020 Entries!

Inktober was a ton of fun, even though I ended up getting behind and only finishing today. I'm definitely going to make this a yearly tradition. This month gave me the chance to get out of my comfort zone, learn some figure drawing, draw several things I've never drawn before in my life, and practice techniques like varying line width. These all look like perfect candidates for drawings that I can color digitally later, so stay tuned for that, maybe as a month project in six months or something.

Without further ado, here are all the drawings from Inktober 2020 along with their prompts! Also, you can mouse over each drawing to get some commentary on them.


WISP


BULKY

RODENT

BLADE



RADIO

FANCY

TEETH

THROW

HOPE




DISGUSTING
SLIPPERY


DUNE
ARMOR
OUTPOST

ROCKET
 
TRAP

DIZZY

CORAL
SLEEP
CHEF
RIP
DIG
BUDDY


HIDE
MUSIC


FLOAT

SHOES

OMINOUS
CRAWL

1 comment:

I love feedback and suggestions. Please comment with your thoughts!