Featured Post

Warcraft Resources for D&D 5e

Man, this is one of those projects I just look at and think "Did I really do all of this?" I've definitely got lost in this do...

Saturday, July 19, 2014

WCAnimate video

Yesterday was my last day working at the BYU campus Writing Center, and in one week my coworker Ashlyn and I were able to make this video. It was a fun and simple style for a video, so it was really easy to make for the most part. I did learn a lot, though. For example, before filming, figure out a way to turn off the auto-focus on the camera lens, or the constant brightness adjustments will make the drawing look like a timelapse of clouds. And if you want to animate something, don't actually draw it, just pretend to draw it. That way you have a moveable image to work with without anything beneath it interfering. Either way, I'm glad I could end my employment there with a fun project like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and suggestions. Please comment with your thoughts!