Featured Post

Warcraft Resources for D&D 5e

Man, this is one of those projects I just look at and think "Did I really do all of this?" I've definitely got lost in this do...

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Quotes

I've just seemed to come up with some good quotes lately, and this is the place to post them!

"Creative men eat well." - Austin Ballard

"I'd rather believe in a God and be wrong than believe in nothing and be right or wrong." - Austin Ballard

"The name 'Austin' is just uncommon enough that my mind is always absolutely certain anyone who says it is talking to me." - Austin

"Life is good, as long as there's food." - Austin Ballard

"If a tree falls in the forest and lands on a deaf man, does it make a sound?" - Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and suggestions. Please comment with your thoughts!