Random Post

Jan 13, 2023

Adventures in Evimeria + The Horned Lord of Witherstone Tower

Yes, I've been uploading a lot of old stuff lately. This one is actually from two Junes ago when I organized an "all-day" (more like 7-hour) D&D session, to see just how much D&D I could take before I got tired of it. Childhood best friend and fellow DM Quest player Dustin acted as Dungeon Master of the world of Evimeria, and I played with other members of that group as well as my brother. It was a lot of fun to make a day of it, and I definitely wasn't tired of D&D at the end (in fact, I went on to DM my own full session soon after we finished). I've tried to organize similar events and have succeeded only once, in the Horned Lord of Witherstone Tower duology.

...Wait, have I not uploaded the Horned Lord videos yet either? Well, here you go! It was a really fun two-shot evil campaign that was heavily based on the PC game Overlord. I have a lot more planned for it, and if my players can find time to schedule another game again I'll continue it in a heartbeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and suggestions. Please comment with your thoughts!